The terms below will apply if you decide to order non-prescription product(s) from a pharmacy (“Vendor”) through the application developed by Healthera.
When you make a purchase, the contract is formed between you and the Vendor you have chosen to purchase from, whose details can be found in the “Pharmacy” tab in the application.
PHARMACY ESSENTIALS ORDERS
- A Vendor may offer sale of non-prescription products through the App which you may order (“Pharmacy Essentials Order” or “Order”).
- When you order from a Vendor through the App, it needs to be accepted by the Vendor before it is confirmed. The contract for the supply of any Item you have ordered comes into existence when we send the Confirmation Notice. You are responsible for paying for all Items ordered using your account, and for related delivery charges, and for complying with these Terms, even if you have ordered the Item for someone else.
- Your payment details are collected in-app and must be provided before an Order is placed. Payment is taken when the Order is accepted by the Vendor.
- Our Vendors may offer medicines for sale through the App. These products are sold by our Vendors. Details of our Vendors’ registrations to sell medicines can be found in the Pharmacy tab under Shop. The sale of medicines in the EU is regulated by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency, whose contact details in the UK are: Address: MHRA 151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SZ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 020 3080 6000
- Prices include VAT. The Vendor reserves the right to charge a fee for providing delivery and we reserve the right to charge a Service Charge which is included in the delivery charge that you are charged.
- Delivery fulfilment is provided by the Vendor. Where a delivery date or time slot is selected or provided, the Vendor will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Order within the time slot and you are obligated to receive the Order during the time. Time slots are provided by the Vendors and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Vendor guarantee that Orders will be delivered within the estimated times. The Vendor is not obligated to attempt re-delivery in case you cannot receive the Order.
- The Vendor is entirely responsible for listing its own products from the catalogue provided by Healthera and setting its own prices, which may not be the same as its in-store price. All prices include VAT where appropriate and prices may change over time.
- You may request to cancel your Order within 14 days of the Order being delivered. The Vendor has full discretion on whether to accept your cancellation taking into clinical safety and the state of the item(s). You remain liable for any Delivery fees incurred.
- In case the Vendor fails to deliver your Order or any of its items, the Vendor is obligated to offer a refund for the full amount of the missing item(s).
- In case an incorrect, faulty, or expired Item is supplied, the Vendor will rectify the error at the earliest time possible by supplying the correct item or by offering a refund.
- In case of a dispute, we may request for you to provide supporting information such as photos and messages before
ACCURACY OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
- We take care to ensure that all product information available from the Vendor’s product listings is accurate. However, these are continually developing and information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this app, in any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information you should contact us and/or your GP directly.
- Vendor actions and omissions: The legal contract for the supply and purchase of products is between you and the Vendor that you place your Order with. We have no control over the actions or omissions of any Vendor. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and accept the following by using the App:
i. We do not give any undertaking that the Products ordered from any Vendor through the App will be of satisfactory quality or suitable for your purpose and we disclaim any such warranties.
ii. Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the Vendors and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Vendors guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times.
iii. We encourage all our Vendors to accept all Orders and to communicate any rejection promptly, and we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable if a Vendor rejects your Order. However, we do not guarantee that Vendor will accept and fulfil all Orders, and Vendors have the discretion to reject Orders at any time because they are too busy, due to weather conditions or for any other reason. Vendors will not be obliged to deliver an Order to an address outside of their set delivery radius, which may change from time to time.
iv. The foregoing disclaimers do not affect your statutory rights against any Vendor.