We are seeking an outstanding, driven UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. Working closely with the Product Lead and tech team, you will be planning and leading on user research and usability studies as well as delivering modern and intuitive UI and UX solutions supporting our product evolution, features and challenges.
Healthera's app allows NHS patients to order repeat prescriptions with a network of trusted pharmacies. Your role is to help Healthera increase the number of partner pharmacies and grow the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and perform usability and concept tests with users for direct feedback
- Synthesise study and test feedback/results and extract key findings and highlights
- Design intuitive and elegant UI & UX solutions to support the product evolution and business requirements
- Produce visual / UI designs for product feature updates and brand related projects, across multiple work-streams
- Prototype high fidelity UI, and communicate the detail of these interactions to development though details product documentation
With outstanding creativity and attention to detail, you will demonstrate a solid ability to design complex applications and will possess high fidelity prototyping skills (Principle, Framer etc.).
A collaborative individual, you will have excellent communications skills and a desire to grow in an innovative startup!
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options for top performers
- Free fruit and snacks
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Great, serviced office around Cambridge Science Park
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent