Healthera is seeking a talented Senior Node.JS Developer to join our team. You will be part of our exciting and agile startup to grow and develop our innovative solution for medicine adherence. As Senior Node.JS Developer, you will be working on the front-end as well as the back-end of the codebase that serves the entire Healthera ecosystem, and you are a craftsman that brings important details to perfection.
- Design and build advanced application for the Healthera system
- Collaborate with in-house mobile development team
- Unit-test for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
- At least 4 years software development experience in industry
- Proficiency in Node.JS
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Proficiency in verbal and written technical communication
You got more?
- Familiar with Cassandra and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Previous experience with JIRA
- Experience with security measures in backend system
What we are offering:
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options for top performers
- Free fruit and snacks
- Generous Employee referral scheme
- Great, serviced office around Cambridge Science Park
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make
If you are interested in joining our exciting journey and be part of a company committed to improve healthcare for NHS patients, then apply today!
We recruit, develop and employ people on the basis of their qualifications, skills and experience for the work to be performed regardless of and irrespective of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or religious beliefs. The object of the Company’s recruitment and selection procedures is to give both men and women every chance to reach, without impediment, the highest levels of responsibility within the organization.
It is the Company’s policy to employ and provide a suitable environment for disabled people whenever possible. All reasonable facilities will be provided for disabled people to pursue their careers without difficulty or disadvantage.
The Company expects each member of staff to adhere to the policy and to ensure that a positive equal opportunities' climate exists by treating others on their merits and by disassociating themselves from any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimization, or sexual, racial or any other type of harassment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- industrial developer: 2 years (Required)